Made in Germany
- All wall/play foils are suitable for children from the age of 3 and for indoor use only. If you do not apply the film immediately, please keep it out of the reach of children. It must not be used by children until it is stuck down.
- The film may only be applied to furniture with sufficient surface area. The foils must not protrude beyond the piece of furniture.
- Our play foils may only be used under adult supervision and should be inspected for any damage before use. The piece of play furniture must NOT be used if any parts are damaged.
- If the foil has been completely or partially removed and re-adhered, the toy no longer meets the safety requirements due to altered adhesive properties and must be removed from circulation.
1. Prepare adhesive surfaces & loosen corner
The lid for the TROFAST box should be clean and free of dust and grease before laminate. Therefore, thoroughly clean the surfaces to be glued and then dry them with a cloth. At the beginning, remove only a 10 cm wide strip of backing paper. This makes it easier to apply the sticker.
2. Place the film & stick it on
Note: For the DÄCKEL, you should leave a minimum distance to the edge so that the film is centred.
Laminate For the original TROFAST lid, remove the circle in the middle of decal before applying the film.
Now hold the film at two corners and slowly stick it to the surface to be covered. If bubbles appear or you have stuck yourself, you can slowly and carefully peel off the film at an angle of 45° and reposition it.