Footrest for IKEA ANTILOP highchair for children
What makes FOTSTÖD so special?
With our footrest for the IKEA ANTILOP highchair you support the correct posture of your baby. The sturdy construction and easy assembly ensure long-lasting comfort at every meal. Say goodbye to dangling legs and ensure a relaxed & ergonomic sitting position with every bite.
Included in delivery:
- Footrest made of real wood (L x W x H: 50 x 10 x 1.8 cm)
- 6 silicone rings for fastening
- Instructions for use
|Please note||Furniture & Deco not included|
|Good to know||Height-adjustable|
|Material||Solid wood (beech)|
|Size||W10 x L50 x 1.8 cm|
|Warning||ATTENTION! Choking hazard: small parts that can be swallowed|
Finally an end to dangling legs
Why you absolutely need footrest
A correct posture supports your child's ability to concentrate and ensures more attention at mealtime. For a relaxed meal.
The most frequently asked questions about the footrest
Why does the IKEA highchair need a footrest?
The footrest allows your child to maintain a correct posture on the highchair with hips, knees and ankles at a 90-degree angle. This encourages your baby's natural swallowing reflex and provides an important support when swallowing. Correct posture also helps your baby to concentrate and pay more attention while eating. For a relaxed meal for you and your child.
What makes footrest from Limmaland so special?
- Simple: The Limmaland footrest is very easy to use without tools and just as easy to clean.
- Child-friendly: You can flexibly adjust the Limmaland footrest to the height that suits your child. The rounded corners ensure a pleasant feel for little feet.
- Stylish & natural: The modern beech wood design of the Limmaland footrest visually enhances your IKEA ANTILOP highchair.
- Safe for your child: our footrest is sealed with a water-based varnish without solvents.