11 IKEA hacks with the FLISAT children's series
1. Play table Hacks with the IKEA FLISAT
2. Multifunctional table with the FLISAT
3. With all senses: Montessori sensory table
The IKEA FLISAT table is perfect as a sensory table. This is because the children's table already has two integrated boxes that are embedded in the tabletop. By consciously experiencing their senses during sensory play, children are encouraged in many areas of their child development. | Photo: @mandy_krahn
4. FLISAT table for toddlers
5. IKEA FLISAT dollhouse beautify
The IKEA dollhouse FLISAT is popular with young and old. After all, it is not only beautiful, but its simplicity also offers plenty of room for creativity. After all, who says that the IKEA FLISAT house is only for dolls? The wooden house can be transformed into FEUERWEHR, POLIZEI or a farmhouse in no time at all. And doll lovers will also get their money's worth with modern decorations in Scandinavian style! Of course, all IKEA FLISAT Hacks are tailored to fit dollhouse perfectly and you can design it according to your child's interests. The design foil for your IKEA hack with the FLISAT dollhouse transforms it just the way you like it and makes the fun perfect with little details!
6. Dollhouse use as a bookshelf
When the kids have outgrown playing with dollhouse, the simple wooden house also makes a good home for storage. Books, decorations or handicrafts find a stylish home here. | Photo: ikea.com
7. FLISAT wall shelf with paper roll
The dream for little artists is the perfect painting table with colourful pens and endless paper roll! And you can easily make it come true with the FLISAT wall shelf and the MALA paper roll from IKEA. The IKEA hack for little artists is especially decorative with the matching wall stickers from Limmaland. Who wouldn't want to get creative right away?
8. IKEA Hack for the wooden children's stool
We love the cute FLISAT stool to match the children's table. The little wooden children's stool is beautiful and can be pimped wonderfully with a few ideas. We at Limmaland find the mini stool really practical. That's why you can also customise the FLISAT stool with the matching IKEA hacks. We have custom-fit furniture foil for you that you can simply stick onto the seat. And even the little legs get a colourful accent. What's the best thing about the IKEA hacks from Limmaland? You can change the FLISAT stool again and again laminate and remain flexible in the design. What's more, you can implement the IKEA hack with the FLISAT stool in just a few minutes.
10. Not only for Easter: The FLISAT stool with ears
11. Fun with the FLISAT stool
This is how the IKEA FLISAT series convinces
- IKEA FLISAT House as wall shelf or dollhouse
- FLISAT children's table with integrated storage space
- FLISAT children's stool in solid wood
- Height-adjustable IKEA FLISAT children's desk with matching bench
- FLISAT children's book bench
- FLISAT trolley for storing toys storage
- IKEA FLISAT hook rail and wall shelf