The IKEA SPISIG play kitchen for a lot of imagination
IKEA products are our favourite. The simple design fits into every corner of our home - including our children's little world. The new SPISIG play kitchen is a great alternative to the traditional play kitchen and offers great play opportunities for children.
It is not only a great kitchen for the little chefs, it can also be used on both sides and easily transforms into a café, restaurant or counter where the freshly prepared dish can also be served directly.
IKEA SPISIG play kitchen pimp: 5 simple ideas
IKEA SPISIG Makeover
IKEA SPISIG as an ice cream parlour
IKEA Spisig play kitchen pimp: with decorative highlights
Back side for IKEA SPISIG
IKEA SPISIG vs. DUKTIG
The most frequently asked questions about the IKEA SPISIG play kitchen
What are the features of the IKEA SPISIG play kitchen?
- Price: 49,99 Euro
- Dimensions: 55 x 37 x 98 cm
- Material: hardboard
- two hot plates
- Sink with tap
- Oven with plexiglass window
- three knobs on the oven
- Storage space for accessories
- Curtain with velcro tape - can be cleaned at 40° in the washing machine
- Back side with board coating
- can be ordered online
What does the accessory set for the IKEA SPISIG include?
- Design foil for the splashback
- Foil for the right front door
- Decal as oven frame
- Sticker for the oven rack
- Menu card to stick on the side of the SPISIG